Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Sister Jo Carol


This picture reminds me so much of me and my youngest sister. We were, and still are, very close. Lately I've gotten to spend more time with her than usual and it has been such a delight. She is a wonderful sister and a true friend. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 says Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. This so applies to how Jo Carol and I have been there for each other all our lives - strongest as a pair ~ lifting each other up in prayer, in word and in deed. I don't know what I would do without her. Thank you Lord for her.

3 Thoughts On The Matter:

Blog is no more said...

Hi Cathy! I saw your comment on Michele's blog and thought I'd come by your page. You have a beautiful page!! hHave a blessed day!

Michele Williams said...

Thank you so much for your gracious comments regarding my blog.

Reading your posts can see that you truly have a heart for our Lord and being Christ like. Bless you dear. Please keep us posted on your prayer request. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Humble wife said...

Oh Cathryn,
I noticed this post and smiled, as funny thing, I have a sister named Catherine another sister Caroline(and 2 others=)Elizabeth and Anna) but seeing Jo Carol...Caroline went through the teen years asking to be called Carol...so this post took me home to my sisters and I.

I love my sisters. My sweet daughter was only blessed with three brothers, so I told her that she will get her sisters thanks to her brothers!
Thanks for visiting my farm blog
and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
Jennifer